Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dogs and Sleep

Well last night was a weird one..

My dog who i love dearly decided to get back at me i believe for playing on the computer all night and not paying any attention to him...

around midnight i went to bed as I do most nights, but before I took him out and let him pee around as I call it, this is his ritual of running from one point to another sniffing and if needs be peeing on that spot to confirm his dominance!

well I get tired of this normally around 10 minutes into it but last night it was freezing and I was ready to sleep...

Well around 2 I feel him move suddenly to an upright position and then run out of the room to the front door... I hurry out to see him there and I go no we are not going outside... we go lay back down he lays there for 2 minutes then up again.. so its not a joke I figure I get to the living room to hear his prepare to throw up sounds so I shoe him out to the deck where he does indeed throw up.. and normally he will go back to bed but no he stands in the living room looking at me so we go down to let him do more peeing around.. finally he poops a bit and we head back up.

So I get back to sleep after a bit of telling him he was a good boy for not peeing or throwing up on my bed :)

around 6 he starts to wake me up again for our morning ritual of a bit of workout and his peeing around again...

I guess i need to pay more attention to him today when I get home from work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment