Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another day not much to say

Well lets see...

Back at work just finished the development teams test rack.. Its portable and allows it to be moved to a location where it needs to be...
What id doesn't come with is someone on the dev team that knows how to restore it to points that are useful so I forsee many questions coming my way as they decide how to set it up.

Now to get to work on my set up.

I currently only have 1 subnet and I need to arrange it so that I can 2 subnets. which means a bit of work on my setup now that I have the time before we start the next code sequences...

Last night talked to my sister Diana, she finally got the card I bought her for christmas which was quite funny since it was very late.

Not much going on tonight, I think I have practise with my friend Tom on Karate, but he has an injury so he can't do much with is shoulder till its repaired so its just me.

Oh well... FUN FUN FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment