Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning?? again?

Well here it is Monday... not a very eventful weekend...

Did some cleaning, cooked a pork roast in my crockpot>>> YES i know that is two times this year I cooked... LOL must be that I found out how easy a crockpot is to work!

Also baked a cake that I had the mix for I don't know how long, of course I left it unfrosted just the way I like them and yes I didn't burn it, just a bit over cooked... recipe on box said 29 - 34 minutes so I opted for 31 minutes and think it was done best at 29.. oh well still takes chocolatey good!

went to the gun show Saturday to get some ammo and boy was it crowded.. had to wiggle around just to see what all was there.. and left after getting the ammo quickly so I didn't have to smell it any more LOL

so as you can see a very uneventful weekend.

Today finishing up the install for dev test rack and then start working on RC1 install on my test lab. Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. I was also surprised to hear you cook LOL but I absolutly love crockpot cooking:) I have lots of yummy easy recipes for it if you want any of them )

    ReplyDelete