Tuesday, January 20, 2009

44th President of the US ! Barack Obama

As I was getting ready for work this morning I had the Inauguration Playing on my Television... at times I was literally moved by the Music of the Marine Band.

Really there is no other form of communication that feeds the heart of people as music does.

I listened to his oath you realize he is just a man and a nervous one at that...

I Love to see the Armed Forces out in the full dress uniforms the event is a great moment to reaffirm you patriotism.

Now back to things that are a part of my life..

Work I have been asked to do a presentation at Manage Fusion and I am now researching to get a working out line for it then to fill in the gaps. as i am truly opposed to Power Point presentations I am trying hard to just have a few slides with definate information which I will NOT READ to the audience.

Its in March in Las Vegas so I get to have a few days on the company there!

today I am just fighting a headache not sure where it came from but its just hanging there. Hopefully its gone soon so I can enjoy my day the best I can

No comments:

Post a Comment