Monday, January 19, 2009

My Civil Rights?

Well I am at work and yes its Martin Luther King Jr day and yes... I feel my Civil Rights are being stepped on by My job.. don't they know I want to sit at home and do nothing? Jeez.. oh well..

I must say I do respect and believe Martin Luther King Jr to be a great and noble man.. he had a dream and his dream is one many of us share...

Tomorrow is the Inauguration of a new President. As we turn the page on a new chapter of USA will any of us look back to learn from things in the last chapter I like to call BUSH II. I hope so but as in all things not many people will and thus we continue the cycle of repeats and do overs.

Friday night TV just got exciting again I mean really I was thrilled to turn on my TV and go to Sci Fi channel to Watch BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!! I am just sorry to see it coming to an end...

Now if any of you want to watch a well made show I would suggest Pushing Daisies. Unfortunately its in the second season and will not get renewed but it is without a doubt a wonderful show, an excellent cast and just a bunch of fun to watch.

Well I am really looking forward to this friday as well, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans or Return of the lycans or what ever it is is coming out :)

Yippy!

1 comment:

  1. I wil have to bring them down, they are willing to do anything for money for there trip LOL!!!!! And of course we would love to have you come with us, Cambria is actually dancing at disneyland , so it should be a good time!!! So just let me know if you want to come, I having been watching airfare and we get a good deal on the 3 day pass to disneyland, since we are going with the dance group!!!!

    ReplyDelete