Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dogs and their love!

Last night I went to my Friend Tom's house to Practise Karate with him, drop off some videos for him and his family to watch why he is recooping from shoulder Surgery he is having today, and get my hair colored and trimmed by his wife.

They always feed me dinner and last night they made individual shepard pies which were really quite good.

They have a small pom named fox because is coat is looks just like a fox, well this little guy literally loves me he kisses me and plays with me and follows me around like a shadow when I am there. He was sitting on my lap when Sabrina started to cut my hair and and one point under the poncho thing he was trying to find my face to lick it. I laughed and so did sabrina we finally had to kick him out of the room so I could sit still for the cut.

When I got home my DOG the infamous one who is the most beautiful and smart of all dogs I have ever owned starts sniffing my face, my clothes and all for I have cheated on him! He pouted a bit when I jumped on my computer to play some games and when we changed my shirt to a fresh tshirt to avoid the itch of cut hair on my neck and back he started to sniff that shirt like it was an enemy in his home.

We went to bed around midnight and he literally slept so that his back was to mine to shoe me is disapproval of my having been with another dog!

I woke up with him lieing dead center top of the bed where my pillows lie. I guess he showed me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment