Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Calendar!

Well I finally put up my 09 calendars today....

I normally get a few different themes...

Work has to this point been movies, pirates, Star Wars, batman, Xmen my normal but this year it is my Nieces and Great nieces and nephews calendar. They created an 09 calendar with all the dates in them. YEA I will remember some birthdays this year hopefully...

January of course is Jamie and TJ..

my computer room Calendar this various as well and this year its actually moved to my bedroom as its the Studs in Spurs calendar.. hunky cowboys... I know what? cowboys? well I live in Utah now and to get the good calendars its hard to find so I was stuck with this one... but they aren't all that bad to look at :)

Calendar by the kitchen.. has been in the past a mini one of Japanese wood prints or some zen thing and well that just hasn't helped so this year its my Affordable heating and cooling Norman Rockwell calendar.. good thing it there because this year I may have to replace the condenser in the air conditioner. /crosses fingers

Now for the fun Movies I am looking foward to in 09:

January
Underworld: Rise of the Lycons
Ink Heart

Feb
????

March
WATCHMEN :)

April
???

MAY (BIG MOVIE MONTH)
XMEN ORIGINS (GAMBIT GAMBIT GAMBIT)
Star Trek (JJ ABRAMS version)
Terminateor Salvation

June:
???

July:
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince (only way I will ever get to know how this series ends as I don't read the books)

August
GI JOE!!! SNAKE EYES and STORMSHADOW ROCK ON

Sept
???

October:
???

November
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (GO Baricade!)

I like to put them on my calendar so I can easily plan my movie weekends and advance buy any important tickets and yes I will be taking May 1 off so I can see XMEN origins over and over GAMBIT my all time favorite Xmen ever!

I also get to look forward to seeing WICKED (broadway tour) the End of April so I am very excited about that since its like the best musical to come out in ages as far as I am concerned.
great music.

Well thus ends my post for today...

1 comment: