Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oranges and Grapefruits

So there is this guy who sits in a cube kitty corner from me and he has recently started to eat Grapefruits..
I asked him this morning what was up with that and he said they are a natural source of Lipotrofic benefits ( fat burning )
So I told him ok and then we started talking about the difficutly of choosing a good orange or grapefruit as most the time I find ones that are half dried up inside or very bitter etc.

so his theory is the Florida vs California Fruit selection:
the fruit is like the people (please take no offense in this theory as it is far from proven)

California Oranges and Grapefruits are round and bright colored and beautiful, but inside they are questionable... their skins are glossy and thick but... you don't know what you are getting on the inside they could be dried up old hacks :)

Florida Oranges and Grapefruits are odd shaped, scarred, discolored, and think but inside are full of juice...

I thought it was pretty funny and thus I share it with you now other than that, same thing different day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment