Monday, February 2, 2009

Coughing and Super Bowl

Ok so I have a bit of congestion, a little headache today and yes a bit of a cough...
Do I enjoy this? no but oh well life goes on. Seems my entire Development team at work has come down with something and so must I.
But i am fighting it.

Superbowl.. Steelers win Cardinals had it... another one come and gone.

Commericals! now that is where its at as you can see by my last post I found that the PETA add banned by NBC to be quite funny lol Victoria Secrets meets a pumpkin.

Site where you can see all the wonderful commercials which make up my view of Superbowls:
http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/quarter2/Budweiser-Horse_Love/2409733

Star Trek LOOKS AWESOME MAY for the win!
The Audio Commercial made me laugh PINK AUDI!!! lol
Monsters VS Aliens CODE BROWN LOL
Horses in Love WOW Beautiful Horses!
Bridgestone Potato Heads LOL
Pixar UP now that should be funny lol
Monster MOOSE!!! ROFL
Budweiser Clysdale good one
Hulu commercial with Alec is very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment