Thursday, January 8, 2009

Test Rack Mayhem

Ok so I get to work today and decide to build the DEV test rack I have been planning on doing for about 3 months...
so I get all the machines, switches cords and all hooked up

I start working on os's and the main server starts to try to delete things without me even clicking on it... like its possessed... well I just stick in the OS cd and format and start fresh...

Then I get working on updating machines and all and when I go to show how to do something to my boss suddenly no video feed is coming to the monitor.. so I undo all the cords and hook up a new kvm switch then still nothing so finally i unplug the monitor and plug it back in and wala! it works... Musen fraten bricken braken monitor!

So now I am back to making sure all themachine are updated and the os gets complete so I can install products tomorrow.
Yea me...
Catch on the flip side

2 comments:

  1. THat just confused me.... LOl we might come down to Salt lake this weekend to go to the Home remodeling and decoratins show so if so we will call you and stop by:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NOOOidea what you are talking about! The important thing is that you do (or do you?)

    ReplyDelete