Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snow, Spitz and Work WOO HOO

Snow this morning very flakey as it was coming down and of course my infamous dog loves to run around in it first :) Made eggs, and toast for breakfast very unusual for a work day but hey I wanted it and didn't want to buy it.

Got to work with a headache not sure where it came from but pretty sure its my stuffed nose. woke up all stuffed up.. not a cold though just annoying.

Sitting here at work i am constantly sucking on Spitz sunflower seeds, my pod neighbor Darren got me hooked on them I liked the seasoned and the smoky bbq flavors.

been playing a ton in one of the online games I like and have decided that I am in it more than my own life so time to take back some time for myself. will last a bit till I get the jonesing to get back in the game. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment