Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dog Xrays lookie lookie

Ok so Puddi has been getting up almost nightly lately to do a bit of throw up at 1 am so this week up came a small porous item as well so I get a bit worried.
Thus we went to the VET, now Puddi loves the vets not sure why but he does.
Maybe its because he loves people and of course people who offer liver treats.

We are there for a bit and he looks ok and acts ok but I found out he shouldn't eat the following:
Onions
Garlic
Grapes
High Fat rich meat

what have I fed him? Elk Roast, Pork Roast all cooked with Garlic Powder and Onions.
And early in his life I fed him grapes which he loved.

So The doctor suggests we do an xray to see if he possibly has an obstruction and so now I share these magnificent xrays with you!

And yes he is going to poop soon and did according to these xrays :)

He is doing better but bitter due to the lack of human food which he has come to love.


1 comment: