Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dogs Love

Well I have a friend in Texas who had to put down her golden retriever yesterday night.
Her name was holly and she was a loving dog, i think she was 12 -14 years old which is a good long time for a dog. She was in pain and her medication could no longer help her.
It was a sad thing to hear about... and made me give my dog a good squeeze just for his tail to wag again. I think he knew something was wrong and so he stayed next to me for a bit after I heard the news.

On the other hand chocolate cures all ails right? and I have found DARK CHOCOLATE MINIS I favor the Mr Good bar version of these dark chocolate wonders more than the others and there is no way I can eat a Special Dark as it just doesn't even remotely taste of chocolate.

One more find which is not bad is the Cheetos Mozerella flavor not bad!

3 comments:

  1. I love Mr. Goodbars but not dark chocolate !!! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheetos mozerella?? where can I get some? I also love mr goodbar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheetos come from WalliWorld (walmart)

    Dark Chocolate minis I also got from Walmart

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete