Sunday, September 30, 2012

August starts some big changes for me...














Well August first I was laid off from Symantec after 12 years of combined employment with Altiris first and then when Symantec (they bought Altiris).  I was not too tore up about it as I was really ready for a change... In fact I had been already posting my resume around and starting the process of finding a new job.
Aug 3rd was my Birthday and Margo my friend from U of U percussion days and I went to Park Cafe for some delicious food and good fun!




 Later that Day Juanita came down for my birthday weekend and we had a good dinner with Logan X, Charles and Debbie.  Juanita I spent all weekend just doing things that were fun and crazy not a bad Birthday weekend!

Also in the month of August my newest great nephew Hazen Christensen was born Aug 13 2012 and he is beautiful!

 August 19th was a special day because many of my family and I got to enjoy the best touring company of WICKED I have yet seen.  I was Joined by Juanita Wright, Jamie Wright Busby, Cambria Christensen, Charles and Debbie Williams and my friends Roxann Hardcastle Rose, Mark Kendzior and his wife!  What a great day of Theater.




Finally Here is one of our August picture of Logan X and his Play pool!!!

Oh yea I started my new job at Central Logic on Aug 27th so all in all a good Month full  fun and Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment