Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Saturday or the Day Puddi decided to go home

Well after a long night of little sleep, I got up with Puddi early Saturday to go to the Dog park with Dad and Eti.
I drove over to dad's with chuck so he could go for a run, Dad and I spent a good hour at the park.

We drove back to their trailer and relaxed while waiting for Chuck to head back to the hotel, shower and grab Debbie and Juanita so we could all go to breakfast.

Headed over to Ihop after they got there, Puddi and Eti left alone at mom and dad's with some treats to keep them busy.

I always make sure to get some bacon for puddi with my breakfast so he can have a nice breakfast too. After breakfast we went back to mom and dads and just relaxed for abit. I took Juanita for a bit to the Mall near their house to get help for her G1 phone. On the way back I saw a Pollo Loco and called dad to see if everyone would be ok with chicken for lunch. So I brought back sodas and Chicken.

I ate on the deck wiht the dogs giving both Eti and Puddi some good old Chicken and a couple chicken bones.

After Lunch we kids headed back to the hotel so mom and dad could rest, and just hung out having fun, Debbie and Chuck went to the pool to get some tanning and relax while I laid on the bed and played with Puddi in the room.

We decided to go to Mongolian BB1 for dinner and so I put puddi in his crate in the hotel hoping it would make him feel a bit better at being left behind. I also left him a good treat :)

Dinner was delicious and on the way back to the hotel we all stopped at various places for a soda.

Back at the hotel we tried to watch Transformers II but it was obvious to me that it was too confusing for mom and dad, besides Mom was tired and I knew she needed to lay down for some rest. We decided to watch some Star Wars specials after they left "family guy" and "Robot Chicken episode II" About the time we started to get a bit sleepy the fire works started outside.

So I took puddi out so he could see what was going on, of course he loves fireworks he lives with a drummer.

Went in after a good fireworks show from two locations and fell asleep.

Sunday morning same old thing up to park with Eti, but before I left I packed up all my stuff and put it in the car. I then headed over to mom and dad's with Puddi so he could hang in peace while I ate. Then we all met at ihop for breakfast and enjoyed each other's company. We went back to mom and dad's and after a bit Puddi was going to the door ready to head home and so I left.

I had a great time even if it was hot and enjoyed hanging with mom and dad and chuck and Debbie and Juanita My Technically challenged Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment