Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week of nothing to do but keep my head down and stay the course!

Well work is getting more and more sad, empty desks all around me...

I miss having my good friend Tyler here to hang with and practise karate at lunch with.. Dam the economy but hell i can only blame myself as I am one of those who used credit like there was no tomorrow.
But I am not using it any more :)

Movie to look for this week? TERMINATOR SALVATION!:

I am not a big fan of the Terminator series but I do like the TV show the Sarah Connors chronicles because the actress playing sara connor is kick ass in shape and can kick man butt!



I also love Terminator 2 because Linda Hamilton Was RIPPED!
I am telling you I love seeing the human body in its most amazing forms, the muscles and how they connect and interact is amazing. guess that is why I love training and body building.
Here is a good shot of Linda Hamilton:


Now for the Movie it does have Christian Bale who is always a nice eye treat but he also
is believable... takes on the role like a coat similar to Mel Gibson.


Also it has Terminator Motorcycles how cool is that ;)


Well got to go :)

Enjoy the Trailer :

No comments:

Post a Comment