Friday, May 8, 2009

My Eyes and STAR TREK!!!!

First thing yesterday I had an eye appointment at Hoopes Vision, its close by and because I have had lasik I kind of want people who know lasik checking my eyes.
lately I have had Headaches and blurry vision at a distance when its like in a theater, like KA at the MGM and a bit in Wicked.
So to be sure I had them checked, well the appointment started at 8:15 am and I got out at 10:30 AM.
they did every scan and test I think you can do to an eye... and most the time when they were saying do you like 1 or 2, 3 or 4 my eyes were blinking just to focus in seems I never hit 20/20 because my eyes are so dry.
They are only 20/25 atm and its my reading that took the biggest hit but it is still ok if its a lighted area. They suggest when I do get them fixed as to do Monovision, where one eye (my left) is set to distance and the non-dominant eye (my right) is set to near vision thus making one eye do primarily all the work with distance viewing and one to do the close up.
If you want to read more on this check this site:
Monovision
They dialated my eyes and so I had to go home with 3 sunglasses on so I could see enough to drive the sun was so blinding! I couldn't work on the computer so just called in to work and said I was not coming in so I laid back down and slept a bit more and then got up and cleaned a bit..

the best part of today
10 PM IMAX theater STAR TREK MOVIE!
Ok First JJ Abrams!!! and Yes he did a great movie in making STAR TREK!
Great cast selection
A progression which leads up to a very satisfying ending... or could it be the beginning... who knows I just know I will be getting this movie on DVD/BlueRay as soon as possible and will hopefully be able to head to St. George to get my mom to see it :)
For your enjoyment the Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment