Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MAY M AY MAY!!!!

Ok first for a month now the movies which have been offered via Hollywood have just sucked.. APRIL nothing came out worth seeing that I am aware of...

Now with MAY Fast Approaching I suggest you get excited for a month of Block Buster movies which hopefully live up to the hype!

First
MAY 1 Xmen Origins: Wolverine or as I like to call it the First EVER MOVIE WITH GAMBIT!

I have midnight show tickets for Thursday night and even though Diana is seeing in the same theater as Hugh Jackman I can safely say I am just as excited. Although a wee bit Envious of her :)

May 1: Battle for Terra (CGI) movie about saving mankind I believe, not really checked it out but looks ok for kids

May 1: Ghosts of Girlfriends Past: not sure what to say but is a romantic comedy based on the Dickens ghosts of christmas past I believe. I like Jennifer Gardner and can stomach Matthew McConaughey so could be good for a laugh if you can't get into XMEN!

May 8: Star Trek (by JJAbrams)

This looks intensely sweet! I have tickets for the 7th at 10 PM and am very excited as I always liked the Star Trek Franchise except Star Trek V and well really Star Trek the movie.. which had many of us baffled that the cast was so cold.

May 18: Angels and Demons: Sequel to the Movie The Da'Vinci Code
Tom Hanks back as the lead and another Catholic cover up to solve...

May 21: Terminator: Salvation

Now I am not a super Terminator fan but again this has all the components of a good one. First Christian Bale as John Connor and a great deal of action is promised.

May 21: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
Sequel to the Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller again.. I am getting a bit bored of his stuff but again if you cant get in to see Terminator it could be a good popcorn show

May 29: Up

Pixar's latest offering, hopefully some updates to the CGI they have in the past continued to improve on, this is definately the movie this month for the kids.

Well there you have it my Movie picks for MAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment