Thursday, August 20, 2009

lazy days of summer!

I haven't had a week off in over 5 years I think.. the last time I did it I moved from my apartment on 64 near fashion place mall to my home this condo.

I have been so lazy this week its not even funny... i have done some laundry, dishes and cleaned my guest bathroom, vaccumed, exercised abit each day and did karate...

I have been taking lessons from Puddi he knows how to releax... right now he is laying on his back on the futon just sleeping blissfully, he is a good one to learn from he holds no grudges although i think he does get pissed at me when i make him wear his halty or don't let him have the last bight of PB and J.

Other than just doing some cleaning i am trying to keep from spending money and that is hard in itself since I like my toys... however the summer Birthday schedule is coming to and end and I need to save up for the holidays...

other than that I am enjoying our early fall weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment