Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend come and gone with no chores done HAHA!

This weekend, I asked Leslie if the kids could come down again, I wanted to take them to see Wheeler farm since they had not gone with me there before.
I took my other great nephew, Jax there many times and he enjoyed seeing the animals and riding the wagon ride. So I figure Braxton and Cambria would too but what was amazing was that Gunner loved it, I think the most!

Any way they got down here, we had lunch at the training table and then headed over to Wheeler Farm. I enjoy just watching the kids as they have all the joy in new places. Gunner found a ball in the Lost and Found which he carried all over the Farm and finally into my car.

We got back to my place after the fun at the farm I had a few Ice cream cones in the freezer for the kids and they went back home.

I am looking forward to this next weekend as its Jax and Trevans weekend :) I am heading up to Trevan's party for his birthday and then I asked them if they wanted to have a sleep over at my place which I believe they both said yes to :) I am not sure where I will take them but it will be something fun for them I hope. I will have to see what Trevan Thinks since it is his birthday weekend :)

I really enjoy taking all the kids places I guess its how get the best of both worlds, I get to give joy to the kids and then give them back :) HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment