Sunday, March 1, 2009

NON STOP WORK

Ok getting ready for the presentation I have at Manage Fusion in Vegas and nothing but pain has been mine since starting to work on the demo VMwares I plan to use.
Suffice it to say I have worked all weekend and am not very happy about it.

Saturday yesterday had a nice break though Leslie and her kids and Juanita came down and we had a nice lunch at JCW's in Lehi and then visited the Dino Museum at Thanksgiving Point. I love Dinosaurs and so it was quite fun especially to see the kids look at the bones or displays.

I have some pictures on my phone but have not uploaded them yet. Will try to do so soon.

Any way. was had a very good time and the kids were excellent, behaved very well and all had fun. Even Gunner got into the museum pointing and touching all he could :)

No comments:

Post a Comment