Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008... WOOT??

well lets see....

Events I could do without this year...

1. My 401k Plumeting to earth like a rocket with no parachute
2. My fender bender where My car needed repairs and I had to drive a Dodge Voyager which was 18 mpg at the almost 5 dollar / gallon days.
3. Gas costing as much as what is left in my 401k
4. Heath Ledger dieing.... it is really a shame because I fear no one will ever do a joker as good as him.
5. My Air Conditioner starting to die... hopefully can get one more year from it.

Things that made a good year for me
1. cut up and closed a couple credit accounts
2. getting to see my great neices and nephews happy and crazy as usual
3. putting up some shelves in my condo made things organize a bit better..
4. Getting back into Karate! I love it
5. the Game the Force Unleashed! Love all that power :)
6. Hanging out with my friends got some good ones and some good people I work with...

all in all with the bad always is good... even if its not evident at the time.

now as in all things I have to just kind of sit back and watch... the world is getting more and more crazy so this year should prove to be eventful as well...

Happy New Years eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment